-Meltdown- -Meltdown-

Like the variety - keeps changing and never know what to expect next, makes it very interesting to listen to. The melody coming in after the beginning was very nice, like some hero coming in to face all the chaos. Especially when it goes dark afterwards, makes me think of someone entering some castle or dungeon.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! :D I definitely had a feeling of tenacity versus chaos myself while making this. And yeah, I can see that. The harpsichord and dark pads are very castle-like.

Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

The transformation is really well done. Have to disagree with the need for closing the A-B-A loop. It feels like a character who starts out sort of crazy (not unlike a lot of Elfman's scores) before becoming something with more depth and story behind it all.

Bosa responds:

I had the same thoughts as well. Thank you for the review -- always great to hear from you!

The Angelic Blossom ~P~ The Angelic Blossom ~P~

Reminds me of F-777's "Memories 2" from way back if you remember his stuff. Always wanted to hear something similar to that piece but longer and more complete. Neat that it loops as well. Very nice job.

LoZ - Song of Time Cover (Celtic Tin Whistle) LoZ - Song of Time Cover (Celtic Tin Whistle)

The recording quality actually added here, makes it feel like an olden days kind of thing. :P

Great playing. I got a tin whistle myself but can't play it anywhere near as fluidly.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Oh, thank you! :) I had only been playing a few days when I recorded this. I only took two breaths... one in the very beginning and one in the middle during this recording. I don't know how I managed it, because I haven't been able to be as fluid and do it in two breaths since! Some strange, beginner's luck, I suppose?? Haha.

The Faerie Woods Preview The Faerie Woods Preview

Very peaceful and serene. Looking forward to the finished piece!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you. :)

Classic Bosa Loop Classic Bosa Loop

Should go back to your roots more. :)

I agree!

-ThunderZone v2- -ThunderZone v2-

Nice spin on an old familiar melody. Very nostalgic.
Would be fun to see some more tracks on the cinematic/orchestral side like some of your older stuff.

Pure of Heart Pure of Heart

Don't know why I haven't left a review yet. This remains my favorite song from you and probably just my favorite song in general. The amount of detail and different voices playing in tandem is extremely beautiful. Wish you would do more along these lines, but I can imagine it takes a lot of time and inspiration to create a song like this.

Bosa responds:

That it does. I miss the days when I would make something like this, and just rereading the story brings back fond memories.

Unsealed Fate: Chapter One Unsealed Fate: Chapter One

The vocals coming in when they did gave me chills there, was just really perfect. The progression is really good as others mentioned. I can see this being part of a film as well - hope you get your chance at that one day.

Bosa responds:

Me too, man; I am ready to take off and do something bigger. Thank you for the review as always.

A Shy Girl A Shy Girl

Very beautiful piece. Thought something was missing until I heard the key change at 1:40. :)

Amen.