View Profile pftq

89 Audio Reviews

Yay! You're back! Congrats! Amazing work as always but your new stuff is way punchier now. Remakes done right!

Danman87 responds:

Thanks so much man! It's good to be back! :D

Like the variety - keeps changing and never know what to expect next, makes it very interesting to listen to. The melody coming in after the beginning was very nice, like some hero coming in to face all the chaos. Especially when it goes dark afterwards, makes me think of someone entering some castle or dungeon.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! :D I definitely had a feeling of tenacity versus chaos myself while making this. And yeah, I can see that. The harpsichord and dark pads are very castle-like.

The transformation is really well done. Have to disagree with the need for closing the A-B-A loop. It feels like a character who starts out sort of crazy (not unlike a lot of Elfman's scores) before becoming something with more depth and story behind it all.

Bosa responds:

I had the same thoughts as well. Thank you for the review -- always great to hear from you!

2 Art Reviews

The colors feel very renaissance-ish, matches the music you've been making. :P

What did you draw it in? Always curious what programs people use as I still haven't found one I'm comfortable with.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review! I drew it by hand. I used a very inky black pen, a normal black pen, a light brown marker and a purple colored pencil. :) I edited a couple things in PS though, like straying lines and the background, because I drew it on lined paper.

Enjoy your work a lot - very surreal and interesting. Thanks for the tutorial! :)

liransz responds:

you are very welcome, hope you find it usefull!

I can't play an instrument to save my life, but I can keep pecking at those notes until I get them right! :P

n/a, Male