pftq

Filters may affect review visibility.

115 Audio Reviews

My favorite part is the escalation at 3:00 - just absolutely sends goosebumps.

Great job. Loved the piano playing and techno combo - reminds me of some older artists I used to listen to here like NH22 and xstormer1.

Only thing that seems off is the crackling at parts like 1:24-2:00 - not sure if you noticed it. Might be VST buffer settings (ran into the same problem before myself).

Some influence from Paradise on E I hear :P Doesn't detract from the song though

3 Art Reviews

The colors feel very renaissance-ish, matches the music you've been making. :P

What did you draw it in? Always curious what programs people use as I still haven't found one I'm comfortable with.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review! I drew it by hand. I used a very inky black pen, a normal black pen, a light brown marker and a purple colored pencil. :) I edited a couple things in PS though, like straying lines and the background, because I drew it on lined paper.

Enjoy your work a lot - very surreal and interesting. Thanks for the tutorial! :)

liransz responds:

you are very welcome, hope you find it usefull!

The opacity on the ink and the droplets could be brought down a bit, so it looks like it sinks into the parchment. You kind of have that effect going with text already.

Bosa responds:

Gracias, mi hermano. I'll take that into consideration.

I can't play an instrument to save my life, but I can keep pecking at those notes until I get them right! :P

Everywhere