View Profile pftq

94 Audio Reviews

This is great - I like these tracks from you a lot and hope you do more. Looking forward to see what your big production is.

Bosa responds:

Thank you! Yeah, it is coming real soon. Just to give you a hint, it's going to be more traditional orchestra and something you would hear in the good films from a years ago (similar to James Horner).

Also, yes, I do plan on creating more music like this one! I am so glad that you approve of this genre!

I actually like the key changes. Feels like different characters chiming in throughout a story. Might be an acquired taste though haha

Sounds like your own comeback music.

2 Art Reviews

The colors feel very renaissance-ish, matches the music you've been making. :P

What did you draw it in? Always curious what programs people use as I still haven't found one I'm comfortable with.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review! I drew it by hand. I used a very inky black pen, a normal black pen, a light brown marker and a purple colored pencil. :) I edited a couple things in PS though, like straying lines and the background, because I drew it on lined paper.

Enjoy your work a lot - very surreal and interesting. Thanks for the tutorial! :)

liransz responds:

you are very welcome, hope you find it usefull!

I can't play an instrument to save my life, but I can keep pecking at those notes until I get them right! :P

n/a, Male