View Profile pftq

98 Audio Reviews

These sorts of melodies from you are always too short. Don't leave us hanging! :P
(yeah I know it's a loop but still)

Bosa responds:

A longer track is coming, trust me I have MUCH emotion I need to get off my chest and music is the best form of expression

Very nice piece but it comes from a sad place to be. Hope things turn out for the better for you.

Bosa responds:

Things are starting to turn out better, and I am very glad that they are. She needs a little more time to get her mental health back into a good place, which I understand.

This is really good - has a chiptune feel but with a freshness to it from the other instruments. Esp at 1:10, just sounds like the whole track opens up.

PredatorMusic responds:

Thank you man!

2 Art Reviews

The colors feel very renaissance-ish, matches the music you've been making. :P

What did you draw it in? Always curious what programs people use as I still haven't found one I'm comfortable with.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review! I drew it by hand. I used a very inky black pen, a normal black pen, a light brown marker and a purple colored pencil. :) I edited a couple things in PS though, like straying lines and the background, because I drew it on lined paper.

Enjoy your work a lot - very surreal and interesting. Thanks for the tutorial! :)

liransz responds:

you are very welcome, hope you find it usefull!

I can't play an instrument to save my life, but I can keep pecking at those notes until I get them right! :P

Male