Shapeshifter Shapeshifter

The transformation is really well done. Have to disagree with the need for closing the A-B-A loop. It feels like a character who starts out sort of crazy (not unlike a lot of Elfman's scores) before becoming something with more depth and story behind it all.

The Angelic Blossom ~P~ The Angelic Blossom ~P~

Reminds me of F-777's "Memories 2" from way back if you remember his stuff. Always wanted to hear something similar to that piece but longer and more complete. Neat that it loops as well. Very nice job.

LoZ - Song of Time Cover (Celtic Tin Whistle) LoZ - Song of Time Cover (Celtic Tin Whistle)

The recording quality actually added here, makes it feel like an olden days kind of thing. :P

Great playing. I got a tin whistle myself but can't play it anywhere near as fluidly.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Oh, thank you! :) I had only been playing a few days when I recorded this. I only took two breaths... one in the very beginning and one in the middle during this recording. I don't know how I managed it, because I haven't been able to be as fluid and do it in two breaths since! Some strange, beginner's luck, I suppose?? Haha.

Royal Purple Dragon Royal Purple Dragon

The colors feel very renaissance-ish, matches the music you've been making. :P

What did you draw it in? Always curious what programs people use as I still haven't found one I'm comfortable with.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you for the review! I drew it by hand. I used a very inky black pen, a normal black pen, a light brown marker and a purple colored pencil. :) I edited a couple things in PS though, like straying lines and the background, because I drew it on lined paper.

Cyclops Spider - Illustration Cyclops Spider - Illustration

Enjoy your work a lot - very surreal and interesting. Thanks for the tutorial! :)

liransz responds:

you are very welcome, hope you find it usefull!